Saturday, August 2, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things..
















I've tried to post three times, but each time...it accidentally gets erased. So here's to brevity.

1. Teaching my kids to do fondue: We did it tonight. Christopher poked himself three times with brocoli, but who cares, he ate brocoli.

2. Orbit gum: Any flavor combined with mint is awesome.

3. Dumbo the movie: Some might say we have big ears in our family. I don't know who they might be; however, my bangly earrings thank you much. Ty had a dinner date last night, so I hosted a sleep over in my bed. My lady and my "red head" joined me after a dinner date and bath with a fantastic movie. We didn't finish it yet. However, the sweetness and humor are still timeless. I cried when Mama Jumbo rocked Dumbo and Christopher laughed when Dumbo blew bubbles out his nose.

4. My nose: Speaking of it, I tried to run up our bouncy slide like a 5 year old. I stumbled and fell of the edge right on my beautiful beak. Thankfully, I've done this before and knew how to block it accordingly. So I love my nose.

5. My daughter: For the love of all things pretty. Go to BED! Don't ask for a drink, to dress your doll, don't change your clothes, don't get frustrated your flip flops don't fit when you put them on, don't get mad when you think it's a triangle and your book/cd tells you it's a circle. For the love of all things that are pretty sweet and cute.....please sleep. Also, when you sleep, don't thrash so much that you wake your self up. If you do, please go back to bed. Also, please if you come into my bed, please don't sleep like you're forming an arrow with your legs and arms. Please my pretty little "cindy loo-hoo" look alike. Sleep. My lower back needs it, my sanity needs it.

If anyone reads this tonight, please know.....I need my daughter to sleep all night. Pray for me.


Love, Gina

0 comments: