Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm beat




Wow....(please as you read this, insert the voice of Eyore from Winnie the Pooh). I'm tired. =)




I say that lovingly, yet dead on accurate. We're wrapping up 10 full days of Kindergarten. To quote Christopher, "I'm so depressed" My obvious answer is, "Why?" Those poor souls have searching for that Gingerbread Man for God knows how long and that sneaky little creature won't rear his ugly head yet.




The whole point of this exercise is to introduce them to Kindergarten, their school, etc... etc.., but Mr. Analytical is wondering, where in the "Hell"he is??? Little does Christopher know that he shows up tomorrow for a cookie contest.




On another note, he's dragged his feet, dilly dallied, rested on his laurels, so much these last two days we've not had time to play on the playground the last two days. Again, "we're beat"




I guess I should reflect, I started school this week too. I also got the worst head cold and cough, so I'm not certain if I contributed to the problem, but potentially, could've made things different. But to sum it up.....



We're all tired, we've had 9 days of looking for gingerbread man, 9 days of not eating breakfast with Avery, 4 days of dealing with new T.K.s, Back to School Night, 7 days of a nasty head cold, 2 days of really unorganized soccer practices, 2 days of swimming (one code brown), 3 days of dad not sleeping where he should be because of "thrashers", and one super special invitation to a wedding rehearsal tonight. So it all turns out well. =)




Love,
G

0 comments: