Thursday, August 7, 2008

300...





So many thoughts....So many emotions....Namely 300 comes to mind.


Granted, I love the actor, Gerard Butler. He makes the Phantom of the Opera in the movie look hot. However, that's not the point. I felt like the face he made in this picture ALL DAY TODAY!!!!


If I would've had one of those tickers/counters that the people at Sea World have to ensure that no one gets on the Abby's SeaStar ride that isn't supposed to be, I'm sure my number would've far surpassed 300.


300 times, Christopher screamed, whined, complained, or basically "we love him" was flat out annoying"


300 times, I put Avery to bed while my loving husband finished cleaning the mess we made in the kitchen. Good news for the ladies at swimming lessons because it was only 2 times she clocked someone in the face with mermaid swimming baby doll. The second, well let's just say I think she was defending herself.


Granted, our external faces didn't resemble the 300 guy...but our heart, mind, and soul was in that place.


The only other thing I can think to add is how extremely grateful that I am to have over 600 opportunities within one day to guide and mold the lives of the two of the three most important people in my life.


Yes, it's annoying at times. Yes, it's frustrating. Yes, I wanted to give up. But at least Ty and I are blessed to have over 600 opportunities within a day, yes exhausting, but nonetheless, 600 (hyperbole) times to show our children we love them.


I wish I could figure out how to post the video or the song, but I hope I always remember the song: Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman.


Because the clock will strike 12 eventually.

P.S. Aren't they cute????







0 comments: