Monday, August 4, 2008

Squatting Monkeys Tell No lies Part 2

Let me begin with, I love Vacation Bible School. Finally!

Last year was hard. I think I was the only counselor that needed a Valium afterwards. Let me preface with, I was ready to volunteer within our church. Not so much at CABC. It was chaos and I didn't see the benefit of it. Especially when my "baby" cried the entire time. Me, being the mom who insisted on finishing something we started, "with the help of nannie" really and truly didn't help.

The whole time we were preparing for VBS, Christopher was worried about wearing his orange shirt again. It blows my mind how something so irrelevant to others can be SO significant to someone else.

Regardless, it was wonderful today. Christopher and Avery had the same project to bring home and spoke about how much God loved them. Thank you Jesus.

Also, Avery "loves" everyone so much, she wants to get them dressed. Every naked Barbie, monkey, baby, turtle...you name it. she wants to dress it right now. She says "I love the baby....I love the monkey." etc.... So it's again 9:10. She was put down over an hour ago. Here we go.

I love her.

XO Mommy

P.s. She just stormed in and proclaimed that she just found her Princess pants. ...not for her....but her third string duck.


Awesome

0 comments: