Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Labor Day

This signals the end of summer. I wish someone would tell the sun. It's hot, humid, and muggy. My house especially feels like a glass house. I know I'm PMSing., but come one people, bring on the fall cool wind.

Speaking of Labor Day, what a crock. I went with my mom to PB to buy a lovely gift for a fantastic wedding this month. It took two days to wrap the gifts that T,P, and I decided on. It's awesome, but "Come On people" two days to wrap ten boxes. Get with the program. Plus two days to go to UTC for a "quick trip" Luckily there was a bouncie so all was good.

Back tracking, church was really good today. I volunteered to be a part of the nursery program at Legacy. Ty and I are interested in being a part of something big.

Speaking of BIG. That describes the mess we left at our house before church. How in the holy guacamole does the morning paper, syrup, butter, basic C.R.A.P. get thrown around so bad??? It was bad. WE left and didn't look back. So I labored when we returned.

I labored in the kitchen, laundry, toys, etc. etc...and when all was done, I found time to plan for my school week. So I say, lovingly,

Ty, please continue to find time within your week to help me with the simple tasks. It makes you all that more attractive to me.

This is going to be an amazing year. I love you Tyronie Balognie

yours only,

G

0 comments: