Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Shoes


Today, we went back to school shopping.


Avery got new pink Geox shoes. With glitter...is there anything else she would have?

Christopher got brown Geox shoes, and VANS!! I feel like I live with Spicoli. Do you have to have a certain attitude to carry off those shoes? We'll see.


Can't believe kindergarten is two turns around the corner. I also love that the person checking us out at Old Navy knew we were doing back to school shopping.


As if going to school two days a week from 8:45-11-45 quantifies as "school" Avery needed new outfits. So does her mommy. Don't tell Tyronie balognie.


Also, I just found out Christopher will have a "relaxation" time built into his day. How nice.


Because I think a combination of learning his letters and numbers that he already knows will be extremely draining. I kind've picture my children as taking a "relaxation" time will be like Ramona Quimby the Pest. I believe it's chapter 8. Ramona enters kindergarten. She throws a fit when she can't be the wake up "fairy"


Beverly Cleary goes down as my all-time favorite author. Because even almost 40 years ago, she knew kids would see the droning noise of "just rest" If you haven't read it, it's worth a quick hour to re-read.


Love,g


P.s. Just realized that Avery and Ramona share the same stylist. Self fulfilling prophecy???
We'll see =)

0 comments: