Sunday, July 13, 2008

top ten gratitudes


way back at biola, this person on oprah mentioned the benefits of doing a gratitude journal. so i think i'm going to start my top ten weekly gratitudes. in no particular order


1. Sex and the city movie: a special movie on friendship, forgiveness, and fashion!!

2. Loreal mineral makeup: I love you prescriptives, but I think we're almost through with our relationship. your cheaper friend won me over

3. Oxygen network and Soapopera channel: Only because they reshow old 90210 episodes and my new favorite, Tori and Dean show

4. Iced tea: Ty and I are rediscovering all the amazing flavors of iced tea during the summer. Our favorites are mint and orange/black.

5. Sunglasses: especially the pink princess variety. Can someone please tell me why Avery insists on wearing her new glasses on her upper forehead?????

6. Orbit Bubble Mint: If there was any question my family has addictive personalities, that was answered with the way my children search my purse for gum. They're quite good at chewing it and now swallowing.

7. Air conditioner: I'm perimenopausal...I know it

8. Baby Lotion: Why don't I smell that way after a bath

9. Number recognition: As I typed the number 9, Avery, recognized that number and showed it to me on her fingers.

10. New friends: We met new people today.

0 comments: