Monday, July 7, 2008

A new Monday

So weird...Keith Urban and his wife, Nicole Kidman, named their daugter Sunday. I want to say I get it, yet I don't.

Yesterday, we we decided to attend a new church: at Parkway Middle School. Legacy. It's were I used to share croissants with friends, secretly be smitten with Pete, get dressed up as twin day with Joanna, be envious of Ally's bangs, love to show off my all-star jacket, get nervous during "cap night" that my hair wasn't as frilly as the girls above me. How strange that all my adolescent good times yet anxities are in that building. Yet, I've never felt more welcome.

We had a great time and plan on attending again. When I say we had a great time, it was the most welcome we've ever felt in a LONG time.

So, for some reason Ty wants me to post about certain things. I think he's waiting for it to show up in my thoughts. Well, my love, you're my upmost thought. I love you so much. Even though you sound like a stroke victim, I can't wait to go shopping with you soon.

0 comments: